Informazioni personali

La mia foto
Italy
My name is Claudia Anne and I live in Italy. I am happily married to Franco. He has 2 wonderful sons, Manuele and Fabrizio, who I love very much!! I have 2 lovely daughters, Barbara and Terry, who I adore!!!!We have 7 FANTASTIC grandchildren: Denise, Alexander, Diana, Kerry, Fabio, Emily and Marco!!

giovedì 22 maggio 2008

My Adorable granddaugher Emily!!!! She is such a joy!!! She has become a little ball! Everyone loves her!! This is her first photo!! I took it a few minutes after she was born. I love this photo so much!!!!!I loved her before I met her!!!I had been operated for cancer another time just before she was born. I suffered a lot..but when I saw her for the first time..It was such an emotion. There are no words to describe what I felt..... I love you..little Emily!!!!! Nonna Claudia


Nessun commento: